To reinforce our position as a major actor in the IP landscape and to offer even more solutions to our clients we have created the PLASSERAUD IP network.
This network consists of several entities, fully dedicated to IP, including:
Bureau Duthoit Legros
Bureau Duthoit Legros was founded in 1995 by Michel Duthoit and Martine Legros. The high quality of their services allowed them to build them a strong reputation in Intellectual Property in the North of France.
In order to jointly develop their activity, Cabinet Plasseraud and Bureau Duthoit Legros set up a strategic alliance in 2010. The teams are now combined at 96/98 boulevard Carnot in Lille to offer expertise in all Intellectual Property matters to local firms.
Our professionals handle the management of IP portfolios, drafting and prosecution of patents, trademarks, designs and domain names in France and abroad.
They also handle opposition and appeal procedures before the French and European IP offices, and intervene in infringement litigation. They put their skills to work for you to offer a wide range of services, including freedom to operate opinions, IP search, drafting and negotiation, handling of issues related to distribution, competition and consumer rights, audit of IP portfolios and financial evaluation of IP assets.
Morelle & Bardou
Established in the Midi-Pyrénées region for over 35 years, Cabinet Morelle & Bardou offers a wide range of services covering all areas of Intellectual Property both technical and legal (patents, trademarks and designs).
Our engineers specialized in IP law, handle all procedures for drafting and prosecution of patents, trademarks, designs and domain names in France and abroad before IP offices.
Morelle & Bardou also assists its clients for copyright issues related to IT creation, engineering, photography, advertising creation or website protection.
Since 2012, Morelle & Bardou is working in close cooperation with Cabinet Plasseraud in Toulouse.
Established in the Paris area, Derambure Conseil offers a wide range of services concerning all aspects of industrial property:
- Trademarks, trade names
- Domain names, Internet, software,
- Unfair competition
The Derambure Conseil team intervenes in France and abroad before IP offices.
Since 2012, Derambure Conseil is working in close cooperation with Cabinet Plasseraud This cooperation allows a fruitful professional partnership, sharing the expertise and the competence of both firms. Together, the two firms reinforce their presence in the IP landscape.
ContrAtak assists companies in protecting themselves from counterfeits. Every day. Everywhere in the world.
ContrAtak was created in 2005 by an anti-counterfeiting expert which has worked several years for big firms in France and Asia. Contratak is the key for companies which are set against the counterfeiting plague.
Thanks to its international network ContrAtak can offer search, watching and investigation services to erase counterfeiting, whatever is the size or the activity of the company.
Learn more about ContrAtak visiting this website : www.contratak.com
In 2006, Cabinet Plasseraud decided to create FIVALOR®, a department dedicated to IP financial valuation, transactions (licensing, technology transfer) and damage assessment.
FIVALOR is supported by the 80 Patent & Trademark Attorneys and all the professionals (220 associates) of Cabinet Plasseraud.
FIVALOR implements a reliable methodology to assess patents, trademarks or softwares’ value. The FIVALOR team brings together technical (mechanics, electronics, computers, chemistry, biotechnology), legal (French and European Patent &Trademark Attorneys) and financial skills.
FIVALOR links industrial property and finance for a strongly based determination of the value of Intangible Assets.
Learn more about Fivalor visiting this website : www.fivalor.com
Plasseraud Avocat, member of Plasseraud IP Network, offers a broad spectrum of skills and expertise in litigation matters in all aspects of intellectual property with the exception of patents.
Areas of expertise:
- Trade marks
- Unfair competition, fraudulent trading practices, misleading and comparative advertising
- Geographical indications and appellations of origin
- New Technologies and domain names
- Legislation relating to tobacco and alcoholic beverages (loi Evin)
Types of proceedings:
- Infringement-seizure and in futurum measures,
- Emergency, interim and / or protective measures: ex parte and inter partes preliminary injunctions
- Actions on the merits: infringement , cancellation and bad faith proceedings
- Assistance and representation, both in attack and defense, before the French national Courts, but also before Community Courts (referrals to the CJEU, appeals against decisions of the Boards of Appeal of OHIM before the General Court and the CJEU)
- Appeal before the Court of Appeal against opposition decisions issued by the French Trademark Office
- Proceedings pursuant to Customs seizures
- Legal actions before both civil and criminal Courts (criminal complaints, joining proceedings as a civil party)
- Actions on constitutional issues
Commitments of Plasseraud Avocat:
- Fixing of a clear legal strategy, (with short or long term goals based on client objectives)
- Regular reporting and updating of different stages of procedure
- Extensive research of relevant case-law
Learn more about Fivalor visiting this website : http://plasseraud-avocat.com/