Experience has shown that a well thought-out intellectual property strategy, implemented very early on, plays a significant role in the development and business valuation of start-ups. Intellectual property assets, especially patents, become critical during fundraising or acquisition operations.
Cabinet Plasseraud has been assisting start-ups for many years. We firmly believe that today’s most innovative start-ups will become tomorrow’s large companies, and they form a strategic priority for our firm.
With Plasseraud Start-up, we
- make Plasseraud’s extensive experience available to young entrepreneurs via a dedicated team which is particularly reactive at due diligence or fundraising stages, and which accompanies our start-up clients at all stages of their development.
Our team provides optimal support from the very early stages of development of your company:
- Development of an intellectual property strategy according to your business plan and your partnerships,
- Patent, trademark, industrial design and domain name filings,
- Preparation of essential contracts: non-disclosure agreements, co-ownership contracts, assignments, license agreements etc…
- Analysis of the competition: identification of competitor’s potentially blocking IP rights, risk assessment, challenging third party patent rights, monitoring technological developments,
- State of the art search for a given technology.
With Plasseraud Start-up, you also benefit from the expertise of our subsidiaries in IP financial valuation (FIVALOR), in the anti-counterfeiting field (CONTRATAK), as well as from a strong international network (foreign IP agents and IP attorneys at law).
To contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Plasseraud Start-up team:
- Mechanics, Electronics and IT : Geoffroy Cousin, Thomas Wolf
- Chemistry, Biotechnology : Nadine Rocaboy, Jacqueline Vinatier-Gilchrist, Denis Bourgarel (Lyon office)
- Trademarks : Charline Mesonero