Experience has shown that a well thought-out intellectual property strategy, implemented very early on, plays a significant role in the development and business valuation of start-ups. Intellectual property assets, especially patents, become critical during fundraising or acquisition operations.
Cabinet Plasseraud has been assisting start-ups for many years. We firmly believe that today’s most innovative start-ups will become tomorrow’s large companies, and they form a strategic priority for our firm.
Plasseraud Start-up is our dedicated team to make Plasseraud’s extensive experience available to young entrepreneurs.
This team can provide start-ups like you with prompt assistance in due diligence or fundraising process but also at any stage of your development, supporting you from the very beginning:
- Development of an intellectual property (IP) strategy according to your business plan and your partnerships,
- Filing of patents, trademarks, industrial designs and domain names,
- Preparation of essential contracts: non-disclosure agreements, co-ownership contracts, assignments, license agreements etc.,
- Analysis of the competition: identification of competitor’s potentially blocking IP rights, risk assessment, challenging third party patent rights, monitoring technological developments,
- State of the art search for a given technology.
With Plasseraud Start-up, you also benefit from the expertise of our subsidiaries in IP financial valuation (FIVALOR), in the anti-counterfeiting field (CONTRATAK), as well as from a strong international network (foreign IP agents and IP attorneys at law).
To contact us : email@example.com
Plasseraud Start-up team:
- Mechanics, Electronics and IT : Geoffroy Cousin, Thomas Wolf
- Chemistry, Biotechnology : Nadine Rocaboy, Jacqueline Vinatier-Gilchrist, Denis Bourgarel (Lyon office)
- Trademarks, designs, domain names... : Charline Mesonero and Sylvie Cazaux