Cyra Nargolwalla elected VP of the new Bureau of the French Group of the AIPPI
Cyra Nargolwalla, Managing partner at Plasseraud IP, has been elected Vice President of the new Bureau of the French Group of the AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property).
The election of the new Bureau took place on February 8, 2023, during the General Assembly of the Association. Cyra Nargolwalla has already served three terms as Secretary of the French Group of AIPPI.
The Board of the French Group is now composed of :
- Corinne VEDEL - President
- Richard MONNI - Secretary
- Thomas BOUVET - Treasurer
- Géraldine ARBANT - Vice President
- Brigitte TARAVELLA - Vice President
- Cyra NARGOLWALLA - Vice President
AIPPI is the world’s leading non-profit association dedicated to the development and improvement of laws for the protection of intellectual property.
For more information: https://www.aippi.fr/fr/