Three experts recognized Rising Stars 2021 by Managing IP
Plasseraud IP is honored to announce the distinction of Charlotte Leleu, Charlotte Montaud and Nathalie Wajs named "Rising Stars 2021" by Managing IP.
- Charlotte Leleu is Head of the Toulouse office and a Patent Attorney in our Mechanics, Electronics and IT department. Graduated engineer from the Ecole des Mines de Paris, she is mainly involved in the protection of computer-implemented inventions, in particular on "Big Data" and Artificial Intelligence matters and their applications in diverse fields.
- Charlotte Montaud is Head of Plasseraud IP Contracts & Valuation and a Trademark & Design Attorney. As an expert in contractual engineering, she assists clients in drafting, reviewing and negotiating their agreements related to R&D and valuation of IP rights, as well as the pre-litigation, the follow-up of litigation and the settlement of disputes.
- Nathalie Wajs is a Patent Attorney in our Biology – Chemistry department. She advises clients in the cosmetics, pharmaceutical and petrochemical sectors in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications. As a litigation expert, she is involved in patent litigation, oppositions and oral proceedings before the EPO.
Managing IP is the leading magazine of the intellectual property industry worldwide. Based on the analysis of information provided by various players in the intellectual property sector (IP firms and agents, lawyers, in-house counsel, etc.), this ranking honors the most promising intellectual property experts among professionals in more than 70 jurisdictions.
In 2021, 12 experts of Plasseraud IP have been distinguished by Managing IP, including:
- 6 "IP Stars”: Guylène Kiesel Le Cosquer, Cyra Nargolwalla, Albert Hassine, Isabelle Meunier-Cœur, Carol Almond-Martin and Anne Desaix,
- 3 notable practitioners: Marie Faessel, Laurent Nowak and Jean-Christophe Guerrini.
Plasseraud IP has been elected "French Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year 2021" and ranked in the Top Tier of the "Patent prosecution" and "Trade mark prosecution - patent & trade mark attorney firms" categories.
Congratulations to our experts, and thanks to our clients and partners for this recognition!