Plasseraud IP in the Gold band of French IP law firms by WTR 1000 2023
We are delighted to announce that Plasseraud IP has been ranked among the best IP law firms in France by World Trademark Review, in its 2023 edition of the WTR 1000. The group is graded “Gold” and has been identified as "an excellent firm with a stellar reputation worldwide" by the review.
“Plasseraud is an excellent firm with a stellar reputation worldwide. The team is very experienced, can quickly understand the essence of matters and provides high-quality practical solutions. The 100 trademark professionals support over 3,000 patrons worldwide, offering advice in 15 different languages.”
6 of our Trademark & Design Attorneys are also named among “Recommended Individuals”:
- Guylène Kiesel Le Cosquer, Managing Partner and Head of the Legal Department, in the “Prosecution & Strategy” - Gold band - and “Enforcement & Litigation” - Bronze band - rankings
“Guylène is highly knowledgeable and has a very impressive practice. She offers thoughtful and practical advice, has deep expertise on European law and is a consummate professional.”
- Patrick Boyle, Partner and Co-Head of the Legal Department, in the “Prosecution & Strategy” ranking - Silver band
“Patrick is one of the most impressive IP lawyers out there. He has the ability to make his clients feel comfortable and to explain complex legal issues simply.”
- Laurent Nowak, Partner, in the “Prosecution & Strategy” ranking - Silver band
“[Laurent] Nowak is an expert in the retail and sports fields. He has recently been supporting Paris Saint-Germain Football Club with strategic advice and prosecution related to the metaverse.”
- Guillaume Vermander, Partner, in the “Prosecution & Strategy” ranking - Bronze band
“[Guillaume] Vermander is a specialist in IP valuation, who spent time in-house at a luxury goods company where he focused on protecting 3D marks.”
- Frédéric Glaize, Partner, in the “Prosecution & Strategy” ranking - Bronze band
“Frédéric provides excellent strategic advice and analyses. He has the rare ability to dive into details while making it easy to understand for his clients. Frédéric is a true expert and a master in his field. He is passionate about the law, is highly professional and adopts an international outlook.”
- Charlotte Montaud, Partner, in the “Prosecution & Strategy” ranking - Bronze band
“Charlotte is available, reactive and rigorous. Her legal expertise is outstanding.”
Thanks to our clients and partners for their trust, and congratulations to our Plasseraud IP Trademarks & Designs team.
The WTR 1000 is an annual ranking publication, dedicated to identifying the world’s leading trademark legal services providers in over 80 global jurisdictions. Its methodology is based on an extensive four-month research process conducted by a team of analysts and on written submissions from firms.
Find out the complete ranking: WTR 1000 – édition 2023